Most of our procedures at Little Angels Academy are set up to accommodate your schedule, including an easy way to begin enrollment.
All of the documents you'll need can be found on the Little Angels Academy Downloads page. Simply print, complete and bring them with you when you visit.
When it comes to getting to know your family, however, we do like to take some time.
Both the Parent and Child Interview gives us valuable insight into your goals and your child's needs.
Help Us Get to Know You:
Tell us about your family and help us understand what's important to you as a parent. Give us some insight into your child and let us in on special relationships. The more we know about you and your child, will make your child's experience more pleasant at Little Angels Academy .
1. Tell us why your child is special.
2. What kinds of things do you and your child like to do together?
3. Is this your child's first preschool experience? If so, how often has he or she been away from you or his/her primary caregiver?
4. How much interaction has your child had with children his/her own age? What group size does he or she typically play with?
5. What are your goals for your child at Little Angels Academy?
6. What are your child's best and worst times of the day?
7. How many siblings does your child have, and what are their ages?
8. Use five words to describe your child (e.g., loud, quiet, serious, affectionate, stubborn, etc.)
1.Tell us your friends' names.
2.What do you like to do when you first wake up in the morning?
3.What do you like to eat?
4.What's the name of your favorite book?
5.Do you have any brothers or sisters? Names? Pets? Names?